To our Redhawk Community:
We have lots of space both indoors and outdoors. Come on by for a taste, or glass, or bottle and enjoy the views. Reservations are not required.
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND FESTIVAL
November 25, 26, & 27, 2022
- It's finally time to bring back our Thanksgiving festivities. Join us for wine tasting, small bites (including Betty's butternut squash soup), our increditble view and live music!
- Meet the winemaker, and sample our current selection of wines
All this included with your $25 tasting fee!
Special wine discounts during the festival:
Live Music Schedule - 1:00-4:00pm Each Day:
- 25% discount on purchase of 2 or more cases
- 20% discount on any case, solid or mixed
- 10% discount on 6 bottles
- Friday, Nov. 25 - TBD
- Saturday, Nov. 26 - Joni Harms
- Sunday, Nov. 27 - TBD
Closed - November 24, December 25, & January 1
December 24 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
December 31 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Closed - February 12, 2023 - Superbowl Sunday!
Ask how to become a "HAWKS" wine club member to save all year and be invited to special events!!
Open year round - 11 am - 5 pm
Closed only New Year's Day, Superbowl Sunday, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving & Christmas!!
Redhawk Vineyard & Winery is now available for parties, picnics and other functions. The Winery, Tasting Room, Crush Pad and Park are available for your next function. (Sorry, we do not offer weddings.)